The National Ocean Service mobile website allows users to have access to the National Ocean Service website’s information, including audio and video, on their mobile device.
The National Ocean Service mobile website allows users to easily open up the website on their mobile device and find information regarding facts on the ocean, news and to explore ocean related topics. Here are some listed features:
- Ocean Facts. Quickly browse through the five most-recent NOS ‘Ocean Facts.’ Use ‘Search’ to quickly find a fact in our database by keyword. Browse through over 160 facts by category.
- News and Features. Have a couple of minutes? Browse through the latest NOS news, features, and profiles of NOS employees.
- Weekly New Briefs. Have less than a minute? Check out our news briefs, updated weekly with new bite-sized items.
- Podcasts. Listen to Diving Deeper and Making Waves audio podcasts on your phone while you’re out for a jog.
- Social Media. View our latest videos on Youtube. Surf through our image collection on Flickr. ‘Tweet up’ with NOS on Twitter. Follow us on Facebook.
- Tides and Coastal Conditions. Enter your city, state, or zip code to get quick access to tides and coastal conditions at the nearest live NOS tide station to your location.